Fibre glass- missing or loose tooth is a common problem for patients, and can be solved in many different ways but often relies on the adjacent teeth resulting in the loss of healthy tooth tissue. Using this technique means that all other treatment options remain available. The most significant advantages for the patients:
- Your healthy tooth tissue is saved as much as possible
- Fibre reinforcement options often require fewer treatment visits
- Fibre-reinforced structures are as strong as metal or porcelain ones
- Fibre reinforcements are aesthetically pleasing and feel natural
- The fibre-reinforced solutions are suitable for anyone allergic to metals
- Painless treatment option
Crowns - A crown is a type of dental restoration that encircles the entire surface of the tooth. They are used to improve the strength or appearance of a tooth. Crowns can be the perfect dental restoration for broken and cracked teeth or for those teeth that are severely worn; they can also be used to protect those teeth that have become weakened by decay or large fillings. Crowns help improve the shape and function of teeth and can look as natural as an untouched tooth with the help of our lab technicians.
Composite fillings - We are an amalgam free practice so only use composite resin material for restoring teeth with cavities. Composite material comes in a variety of shades therefore gives a natural look and are almost invisible to see against natural tooth substance.
Isolite - Click more to find out about our brilliant piece of equipment Isolite that we use for most of our restorative procedures!